JOHN E. REID & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Recognized As The World Leader In Interview And Interrogation Training
Over 67 Years of Excellence in Service
February 19, 2014
B.C. Jones, President (SCAPE South Carolina Association of Polygraph Examiners):
Thank you again for registering South Carolina Association of Polygraph Examiners with the Reid Preferred Group of Associations (RPGA) Discount Program and for agreeing to announce our seminar dates and locations to your members via email and website.
Your Members are now eligible to receive discounts when attending our exclusive seminar, The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation. As a reminder, your Members can attend any Reid Sponsored (typically a hotel venue) Open Enrollment seminar in any state and receive the RPGA Discount. Our seminar schedule is available to view BY DATE or BY STATE.
Upcoming seminars in your geographic area provided below.
RPGA DISCOUNT CODE
- Your RPGA Discount Code is A20-398.
- Discount code should be obtainable by your Members only through you, your designee or a Members Only link on your website.
- Discount code is valid for your Members only and is not authorized for use outside your Membership.
- Discount code must be provided at the time of registration to ensure discount is reflected on invoice.
- Attend any Reid Sponsored Open Enrollment Seminar of The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation at the following discounted rates.
- 4 Day Combined Program (3 Day Interviewing and Interrogation and 1 Day Advanced)
$580 per person ($190 savings from standard $770)
- 3 Day Interviewing and Interrogation Seminar
$450 per person ($130 savings from standard $580)
- 1 Day Advanced Program
$240 per person ($35 savings from standard $275)
- Purchase any Reid training product at a discounted rate using your assigned RPGA Discount Code.
NOTE: The RPGA discount applies only to ‘Reid Sponsored Open Enrollment’ Seminars as ‘Onsite Cosponsored’ Seminars are already offered at a discounted price.
BIMONTHLY INVESTIGATOR TIPS AND QUARTERLY NEWSLETTERS
- In addition to our seminar notices, you will receive our bimonthly Investigator Tips and quarterly Newsletters. Feel free to share those communications with your membership.
- Upcoming seminars are listed below.
- Additional seminar options in bordering states may be available.
- Seminars continue to be added to our schedule throughout the year.
Once again, thank you for participating in our RPGA Discount Program. We look forward to providing you the finest training available in the industry. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or should you need further assistance. I am happy to help!
Janet J. Finnerty
John E. Reid and Associates, Inc.
Join Our Mailing List to receive Reid’s bi-monthly investigator tips, quarterly newsletters and other updates
If it doesn’t say “The Reid Technique” it’s not John E. Reid and Associates, Inc.
209 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 400 Chicago Illinois 60606
800-255-5747 • 312-583-0700 • fax 312-583-0701
UPCOMING REID SEMINARS IN YOUR GEOGRAPHIC AREA – SC NC GA
NOTE: The RPGA discount applies only to *Reid Sponsored Open Enrollment Seminars
Onsite Cosponsored seminars do not qualify as they are already offered at a discounted price.
|Mar. 25-28, 2014||4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Folly Beach, SC|
|July 22-25, 2014||4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Lexington, SC|
|Sep. 23-26, 2014||4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||North Charleston, SC|
|December 1-4, 2014||*4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Charleston, SC|
|February 24-27, 2014||*4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Charlotte, NC|
|Jun. 3-6, 2014||4-day Course on the Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation Techniques||Raleigh, NC|
|Jul. 29-Aug.1, 2014||4-day Course on the Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation Techniques||Candler, NC|
|September 15-18, 2014||*4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Raleigh, NC|
|Nov. 18-21, 2014||4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Mooresville, NC|
|May 13-16, 2014||*4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Atlanta, GA|
|Sep. 23-26, 2014||4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||College Park, GA|
|November 10-13, 2014||*4-Day Interview and Interrogation Technique||Atlanta, GA|